With your help, Three Square Food Bank is able to provide food to the hundreds of thousands of hungry people throughout Southern Nevada.
We welcome all volunteers to attend an orientation, however orientation is not mandatory prior to volunteering. Orientation will help you learn more about Three Square, our work to end hunger and the impact we make in our community. Orientations typically last about an hour and will cover all of the topics and policies that are important to you, the volunteer, and Three Square.
- Three Square history and overview
- Volunteer opportunities
- Program descriptions
- How to navigate through the volunteer calendar
- A tour of our facilities behind the scenes and our efforts to end hunger
Orientations will be held the following days during:
- Every 2nd Tuesday at 11:00am
- Every Wednesday at 1:30pm
- Every 2nd Tuesday at 6:00pm
- Every 3rd Saturday at 12:00pm (noon)
- Every 4th Thursday at 2:00pm