Thank you for your interest in employment with Three Square. You have the opportunity to join a team of over 100 employees who are committed to ending hunger in Southern Nevada.
As a Three Square employee you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day by providing efficient, effective and quality services and ensuring excellence at all levels of service to our community. If this sounds like something you would like to help with, we encourage you to apply. If no positions are available, please consider volunteering with us.
- Benefit Services Outreach Advocate/Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Volunteer Room Specialist (Full-Time)
- Warehouse Assistant (Full-Time)
- Warehouse Manager (Ful-Time)
Paid Internship/Youth Ambassador
Three Square Food Bank is looking for two No Kid Hungry Youth Ambassadors to assist in the fight against childhood hunger by working with our Meet Up and Eat Up summer meals program. Share Our Strength partners with Three Square to provide this opportunity and get an undergraduate student involved in this important work of getting healthy meals to children in our community.
The Youth Ambassadors will work on our summer mobile routes by:
- Overseeing the daily distribution of summer meals that includes joining our Three Square driver on the route and handing out meals at each mobile stop
- Engaging with partners at each stop and assisting our Three Square coordinator in all aspects relating to the program’s success at each site, including marketing and monitoring.
The work will also include participating in Share Our Strength online trainings, weekly calls and reports.
The summer Youth Ambassador will receive a total stipend of $4,000 ($3,000 from Share Our Strength, and $1,000 from Three Square), for completing 400 hours. This program starts on May 20, 2019.
Interested applicants should apply online at https://www.nokidhungry.org/youth-ambassadors
Nevada Fair Employment Practices Act
The Nevada Fair Employment Practices Act makes it unlawful for an employer to discriminate against any person seeking employment based on the individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, or lawful use of any product outside the workplace (NV Rev. Stat. Sec. 613.330 and Sec. 613.333).
Three Square is a proud first place recipient of the 2014 Southern Nevada Human Resources Association (SNHRA) Best Places to Work.