Thank you for your interest in employment with Three Square. You have the opportunity to join a team of over 100 employees who are committed to ending hunger in Southern Nevada.
As a Three Square employee you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day by providing efficient, effective and quality services and ensuring excellence at all levels of service to our community. If this sounds like something you would like to help with, we encourage you to apply. If no positions are available, please consider volunteering with us.
- Agency Services Representative, Full-Time
- Childhood Nutrition Program Coordinator (two positions available), Part-Time
- Executive Chef, Full-Time
- IT Support Specialist, Full-Time
- Nevada Healthcare Navigator, Part-Time
- Nutrition Educator, Part-Time
- SNAP Outreach Assistant
- Volunteer Specialist, Full-Time
Nevada Fair Employment Practices Act
The Nevada Fair Employment Practices Act makes it unlawful for an employer to discriminate against any person seeking employment based on the individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, or lawful use of any product outside the workplace (NV Rev. Stat. Sec. 613.330 and Sec. 613.333).
Three Square is a proud first place recipient of the 2014 Southern Nevada Human Resources Association (SNHRA) Best Places to Work.