Thank you for your interest in employment with Three Square. You have the opportunity to join a team of over 100 employees who are committed to ending hunger in Southern Nevada.
As a Three Square employee you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day by providing efficient, effective and quality services and ensuring excellence at all levels of service to our community. If this sounds like something you would like to help with, we encourage you to apply. If no positions are available, we always welcome volunteering.
- Part-Time Driver (Food Chain Rescue)
No Kid Hungry – Youth Ambassadors
The Youth Ambassador will work from the end of January through the end of April 2017 on collaborative projects along with Three Square Food Bank that would help increase number of children getting access to healthy meals in the community. Activities will include:
- Three Square Orientation (5%)
- Electronic intake forms & working with volunteers training (5%)
- Attend school mobile pantries to oversee electronic intake form process (50%)
- Upload info to computer and disseminate to Reports Coordinator, Agency Services & CIS (20%)
- Blog, website, social media (7.5%)
- Share Our Strength reports and calls (7.5%)
- Misc/Administrative Duties (5%)
No Kid Hungry seeks enthusiastic college students to join our program as Youth Ambassadors. The ideal candidate will have:
- A great attitude and willingness to work on all kinds of projects
- Interest in hunger issues
- Commitment to working with diverse communities
- Reliability, responsibility, and a good work ethic
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with social media
- Good computer skills
- Daily access to a car and use of mobile phone
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills
Youth Ambassadors will receive a stipend of no more than $2000 ($1,000 from Share Our Strength and $1,000 from Three Square) for 200 hours of work over the course of the spring weeks of work (with one flex week for vacation).
Youth Ambassadors will report to a national No Kid Hungry staff member, and a local staff member. Ambassadors will participate in weekly conference calls, complete a weekly report, and attend an online training session prior to the start of work.
The Nevada Fair Employment Practices Act makes it unlawful for an employer to discriminate against any person seeking employment based on the individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, or lawful use of any product outside the workplace (NV Rev. Stat. Sec. 613.330 and Sec. 613.333).
Three Square is a proud first place recipient of the 2014 Southern Nevada Human Resources Association (SNHRA) Best Places to Work.