There are five steps to getting food to those in need
1. Food and funds are donated
Food and grocery products are donated from manufacturers, retailers, corporations and the public. Donated funds are used for the purchase, transportation, warehousing and distribution of food.
2. Product is delivered or Three Square sends drivers to pick-up food and grocery items
Food and grocery product is properly sorted, inventoried, stored and repacked (bulk product) for distribution to member Program Partners.
3. Product is sorted and distributed
Food and grocery product is properly sorted, inventoried, stored and repacked for distribution to our partners.
4. Program partners receive food
Non-profit and faith-based organizations including church pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and schools who work on the front lines to help those in need receive food and grocery product from Three Square.
5. Food reaches those in need
More than 100,000 men, women, and children receive food through Three Square and our program partners each and every month.