LAS VEGAS, May 23, 2022 – Three Square Food Bank’s Las Vegas Restaurant Week will return to the valley June 6-17, 2022, uniting the culinary community and food aficionados for a 12-day epicurean event to combat food insecurity.
“Over the course of its long history, Las Vegas Restaurant Week has provided millions of meals for the nearly 364,000 Southern Nevadans struggling with hunger,” said Three Square President and CEO Brian Burton. “Year-after-year this event continues to show us what a great city can do when good food is combined with kindness and generosity. The entire community comes together to ensure everyone has a meal at the table.”
Key information and dates to know for Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2022:
- Launching today, Monday, May 23 is RestaurantWeekLV.org, a website devoted to Las Vegas Restaurant Week where diners can view a list of participating restaurants and special promotions.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week takes place Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 17, with approximately 200 participants. A fixed portion of each meal’s cost will directly support Three Square and the one in six Southern Nevadans who are food insecure.
- More than 50 new restaurants across the valley are signed up to participate, offering a variety of globally inspired flavors, including Italian, Chinese, Mediterranean, Brazilian, Mexican and more. Participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe menus – for breakfast, brunch, lunch and/or dinner – at price points ranging from $20 to $80 with $4, $5 or $6 from each cover donated to Three Square.
- Special promotions will also be offered by more than 20 participating foodservice businesses during the 12-day event. The wide variety of participants includes local bars and breweries, coffee shops and more, all offering promotions with a fixed portion of proceeds donated to Three Square.
- Diners are encouraged to share their experiences on social media, connecting with Three Square on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, in addition to ‘Liking’ Las Vegas Restaurant Week and using the hashtag #LVRW.
Bolstering the impact of this year’s event are Dollar Loan Center, Sysco and Tito’s Handmade Vodka, serving as the official sponsors of Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2022.
Last year, in addition to a record number of first-time restaurant participants, funds donated during Las Vegas Restaurant Week provided more than 180,000 meals to food-insecure valley residents.
For more information about Three Square Food Bank, visit. www.threesquare.org.
The Firm Public Relations & Marketing
Three Square Food Bank