LAS VEGAS, May 15, 2023 – Southern Nevada’s leading culinary event, Las Vegas Restaurant Week, will return to the valley on Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 16, uniting restauranteurs and food enthusiasts alike for a 12-day event to combat food insecurity.
“At Three Square, Las Vegas Restaurant Week holds a special place in our heart, and it’s incredible to see the support of our community grow each year,” said Three Square Chief Development Officer Michelle Beck. “The event gives the opportunity to celebrate our valley’s world-renowned culinary industry, while also tackling our mission of ending food insecurity and improving the well-being of Southern Nevadans.”
Key information and dates to know for Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2023:
- org, the official website of Las Vegas Restaurant Week, launched today and allows diners to view a complete list of participating restaurants and special promotions.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week takes place Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 16, with an estimated 200 participating restaurants.
- Restaurant participants across the valley are offering a variety of globally inspired flavors, including Italian, Chinese, Mediterranean, Brazilian, Mexican and more. Each restaurant will offer assorted prix fixe menus – for breakfast, brunch, lunch and/or dinner – at price points ranging from $20 to $80 with $4, $5 or $6 from each cover donated to Three Square and the one in seven Southern Nevadans who are food insecure.
- Special promotions will also be offered by more than 25 participating foodservice businesses during the 12-day event. The diverse range of participants include local bars and breweries, coffee shops and more, each offering promotions with a fixed portion of proceeds donated to Three Square.
- Diners are encouraged to share their experiences on social media, connecting with Three Square on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, in addition to ‘Liking’ Las Vegas Restaurant Week and using the hashtag #LVRW.
Last year, funds donated during Las Vegas Restaurant Week provided more than 625,000 meals to hundreds of thousands of valley residents struggling with hunger. Since 2007, the event has helped supply more than 5.5 million meals for those in need.
For more information about Three Square Food Bank, visit www.threesquare.org.
The Firm Public Relations & Marketing, 702.739.9933
Three Square Food Bank, 702.644.3663