You can change lives with a simple gift of food.
Food is something many of us take for granted — when we’re hungry, we eat. But what about our neighbors in Southern Nevada who are struggling? Where can they turn when the money runs out and there’s nothing left to eat?
Thankfully, these men, women, and children can count on Three Square when they need a helping hand. And it’s all because friends like you care about fighting hunger in our community. Your food donations ensure our hungry neighbors get the meals they need to make it through another day.
If you’re looking for ideas of what to donate, here are some of the most-needed items:
- Meat and high-protein: Canned meat, canned tuna, canned ham, canned salmon, canned stew, canned spam, peanut butter, canned soups, rice, beans, canned chili
- Canned fruits and vegetables: Pop top canned products are always a plus!
- Breads and cereals: Boxed cereal, oatmeal, flour, shelf-stable meal stretchers (instant mashed potatoes, mac and cheese)
- Personal hygiene: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, deodorant, shaving products
- Baby products: Diapers, baby wipes. We do accept baby formula; however, it must have a 90+ day shelf life
- Paper cleaning items: Toilet paper, paper towels, plastic storage bags (baggies/Ziploc bags), disposable eating utensils
- Allergy-friendly products: Soy, almond and rice milk, gluten-free canned/boxed soups, rice pasta, glutenfree mac and cheese, rice cereal, alternative nut butters (almond, sunflower, cashew and walnut)
Ready to start a food drive or have food to donate?
I have food donations to drop off.
Please visit this page to find a drop-off location.
I would like to hold a food drive.
Here are tips to get you started: Organize a food drive.
I did not register for a food drive but would like my food picked up.
No problem! Just submit a request for food pick-up.I’m a food manufacturer, distributor, farmer or retailer.
Please see the section, "Food Manufacturers/Distributors" below.
Do you have a question?
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions page.Food Manufacturers/DistributorsWe always welcome food donations from manufacturers, distributers, farmers and retailers. If you are a retailer wanting to make a large donation, please contact Dan Williams, Chief Operating Officer, at (702) 644-3663 ext. 305 or email@example.com.