Food Drives and Donations
Three Square offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to help those in need by donating food and funds to help power our mission to feed more than 164,000 Southern Nevadans monthly.
Organize a Food Drive
Virtual Food Drives
If you are looking for ideas of what to donate, below is a list of items that we need most.
- Meat and high-protein: Canned meat, canned tuna, canned ham, canned salmon, canned stew, canned spam, peanut butter, canned soups, rice, beans, canned chili
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Breads and cereals: Boxed cereal, oatmeal, flour, shelf-stable meal stretchers (instant mashed potatoes, mac and cheese)
- Personal hygiene: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, deodorant, shaving products
- Baby products: Diapers, baby wipes. We do accept baby formula; however, it must have a 90+ day shelf life
- Paper cleaning items: Toilet paper, paper towels, plastic storage bags (baggies/Ziploc bags), disposable eating utensils
- Allergy-friendly products: Soy, almond and rice milk, gluten-free canned/boxed soups, rice pasta, gluten-free mac and cheese, rice cereal, alternative nut butters (almond, sunflower, cashew and walnut)
Do you need to drop off food?
Bringing your donations to our warehouse and Volunteer Room is very helpful and saves us about $95 in fuel and labor costs.
Warehouse hours for food drop off
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3 :30p.m.
Volunteer Room hours for donation drop off
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Three Square's offices and warehouses are closed on the following holidays
Nevada Day (please call to make an appointment)
Thanksgiving and Family Day
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
I’m a food manufacturer, distributor, farmer or retailer.
If you want to make a large donation, please call us at 702 644-3663 x360.