Whether you run a virtual food drive or donate non-perishable food, you will support our mission to end hunger in Southern Nevada. We have big goals, and we will only achieve them with assistance from caring community partners like you. With your help, our vision of a hunger-free community will one day be a reality.
Virtual Food Drives
A virtual food drive is a convenient and economical way for individuals and businesses to support a great cause, all without having to go to the store and buy food. Learn how you can host your own virtual food drive today by downloading the packet below.
DOWNLOAD VIRTUAL FOOD DRIVE PACKET
Items we need the most
If you are looking for ideas of what to donate, below is a list of items that are often requested. Please no glass containers, perishable items, baby food or formula or home-canned foods.
- Meat and high-protein: Canned items, including meat, tuna, ham, salmon, stew, chili, spam, peanut butter, soups, beans
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Dried seasonings
- Carbohydrates: Boxed cereal, oatmeal, flour, instant mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, rice
- Personal hygiene: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, deodorant, shaving products, travel size toiletries
- Baby products: Diapers, baby wipes (we do accept baby formula; however, it must have a 90+ day shelf life)
- Paper cleaning items: Toilet paper, paper towels, plastic storage bags (e.g., baggies/Ziploc bags), disposable eating utensils
- Allergy-friendly products: Soy, almond and rice milk, gluten-free canned/boxed soups, rice pasta, gluten-free mac and cheese, rice cereal, alternative nut butters (almond, sunflower, cashew and walnut)
Items we cannot accept
- Bag in a box (BIB)
- Fountain syrup (e.g., sodas and juices)
- Bulk cooking items: oils, spices, acids, processed dough, condiments & flour (UOM > 5lbs)
- Office furniture
- Dairy bladders consisting of milk, ice cream, yogurt, sour cream, cheese
- Food that hasn’t been maintained per cold chain compliance (frozen or refrigeration)
- Fresh seafood
- Opened or repackaged food items
- Flammable materials
- Food items without ingredient labels
Deliver your food donations
Non-perishable food donations can be dropped off at any of the locations listed below. We encourage you to please call the site ahead of time before visiting.
Northwest – Truth Christian Ministries International (TCMI)
Phone: 702 476-5660
Address: 5101 N. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89130
Northeast – Three Square Food Bank
Food can be dropped off Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: 702 644-3663
Address: 4190 N. Pecos Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89115
Central – Jewish Family Services Agency (JFSA)
Phone: 702 732-0304 (select option 2)
Address: 2309 Renaissance Dr., Ste. B., Las Vegas, NV 89119
Southwest – International Church of Las Vegas (Dream Center)
Phone: 702 257-2273
Address: 6620 W. Katie Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
Henderson – St. Therese Center HIV Outreach
Phone: 702 564-4224
Address: 215 Palo Verde Dr., Henderson, NV 89015
Three Square's offices and warehouses are closed on the following holidays:
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Nevada Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving and Family Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
Food manufacturers, distributors, farmers, or retailers
If you would like to make a large food donation, please complete and submit this form.
Deliveries can be scheduled through this webpage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Three Square provide boxes/containers for collection?
We do not offer collection boxes/containers for your food drive. Please use boxes with a sturdy bottom that can be easily transported. You are welcome to use our food drive flyer to attach onto your containers.
Where is Three Square located?
We are located at 4190 N. Pecos Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89115 (major cross streets are E. Craig Rd. and N. Pecos Rd.). When you arrive, please enter the North Campus Building.
Can Three Square pick up my donations?
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to pick up food drives.
How can I help Three Square the most?
Monetary donations provide the greatest benefit; we have buying power that allows us to do more with $1 than you might when you go to the store to purchase canned goods for a food drive. For every $1 donated, Three Square is able to distribute three meals.
Even if you have committed to holding a food drive, please consider the option of adding a fund drive or virtual food drive. Many individuals would rather write a tax-deductible check or make a donation online rather than picking up extra food at the grocery store for the food drive.
Are monetary donations tax-deductible?
Financial donations made payable to Three Square may be tax-deductible.
Will I receive a receipt for my donations?
Yes, donations are weighed once they arrive back to our warehouse, so please make sure that your donations are clearly marked with your organization’s name so that we can properly account for them. We cannot guarantee a receipt for unmarked or unlabeled donations. We cannot provide individual receipts to individuals that donate to a food drive.