How to Help Volunteer
We’re excited that you’re interested in volunteering with us! It’s a fun and rewarding experience, and a potentially life-changing way to tackle the ongoing hunger problem here in Southern Nevada. Together, we can feed everyone!
Typical volunteer activities include:
- Sorting and repackaging food at our warehouse
- Filling backpacks with weekend food for children
- Packaging meals for kids in school programs
- Helping out at special events, both on - and offsite
- Boxing meals for our Senior Share Program
And many more. Click here for our complete list of volunteer opportunities.
(Note: Volunteers age 10-15 must have a parent/guardian present. Ages 16-17 may volunteer on their own with a consent form. Sorry, no volunteers under age 10.)
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / 1:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(Hours subject to change due to holidays. Call us to confirm any changes.)